- 16xt 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet RJ45 copper
- 2x 10/100/1000BASE-T TP and 2 1000BASE-X mini-GBIC SFP interfaces
Power over Ethernet:
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at/bt Power over Ethernet PSE
- Selectable PoE mode: IEEE 802.3bt/UPoE/Legacy
- Ports 1 to 4 support up to 60 watts; ports 5 to 16 support up to 32 watts
- Each port supports 54V DC power to PoE powered device
- 300-watt PoE budget
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m in standard mode and 250m in extend mode
- The LCD switch features “Standard”, “VLAN” or “Extend” mode selection; the “Extend” mode features about 45-/20-watt PoE transmission distance of 250m at speed of 10Mbps and VLAN isolation
- The LCD switch is able to isolate ports to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing
- Power low-voltage, power over-voltage and PSE over-temperature protection
- Security password, screen saver, fan control, factory default and save configuration
- PoE management
- Total PoE power budget control
- Per port PoE function enable/disable
- PoE port power feeding priority
- Per PoE port power limitation
- PD alive check
- Hardware-based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9K Frame size
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transparency
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- 19-inch desktop size, 1U height, rack mountable
- 2-inch color LCD with smart management functions
- LED indicators for system power, per port PoE ready and PoE activity, speed, Link/Act
- 3 silent fans to provide stable and efficient power performance
- Supports Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function (IEEE 802.3az)
- Supports contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports ±6KV surge immunity
Just “Plug and Watch” for a Quick Solution:
PLANET FGSW-2022VHP is an ideal “Plug and Watch” Power over Ethernet solution which provides quick installation, real-time PoE work status monitoring and immediate troubleshooting through its unique LCD display to improve work efficiency and quality without any PC or software required.
The FGSW-2022VHP is equipped with 12 10/100BASE-TX ports featuring 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) copper interfaces and 4 10/100BASE-TX ports featuring 802.3bt PoE++ copper interfaces. With a total PoE power budget of up to 300 watts and non-blocking data switching performance, the FGSW-2022VHP fulfills the demand of sufficient PoE power for HD IP surveillance. It offers a desktop-sized, reliable and visible power solution for small businesses and system integrators deploying Power over Ethernet networks.
Smart and Intuitive LCD Control:
The FGSW-2022VHP provides an intuitive color panel on its front panel that facilitates the Ethernet management and PoE PD management. It greatly promotes management efficiency in large-scale networks designed for enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, government buildings and other public areas, and features the following special management and status functions:
- PoE management and status
- Port management and status
- Switch mode includes Standard, VLAN or Extend
- PD type: 802.3bt, UPoE, Legacy
- Budget and bandwidth control
- PD alive check
- Screen saver, fan control and factory default
- Security password
Standard, VLAN or Extend Operation Mode:
The FGSW-2022VHP provides Standard, VLAN or Extend operation mode. The FGSW-2022VHP operates as a normal IEEE 802.3at/bt PoE switch in the Standard operation mode.
The VLAN operation mode features the port-based VLAN function that can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other.
In the Extend operation mode, the FGSW-2022VHP operates on a per-port basis at 10Mbps duplex operation but can provide PoE power output over a distance of up to 250 meters overcoming the 100m limit on Ethernet UTP cable. With this brand-new feature, the FGSW-2022VHP provides an additional solution for 802.3at/bt PoE distance extension, thus saving the cost of Ethernet cable installation. Its VLAN isolation function isolates ports so as to prevent broadcast storm and defend DHCP spoofing in the Extend operation mode.
Flexible Extension Solution:
The two mini-GBIC slots built in the FGSW-2022VHP are compatible with the 1000BASE-X SFP (small form-factor pluggable) fiber transceiver, uplinked to the backbone switch and monitoring center in long distance. The distance can be extended from 550 meters (multi-mode fiber) to 10/20/40/80/120 kilometers (single-mode fiber or WDM fiber). They are well suited for applications within the enterprise data centers and distributions.
The FGSW-2022VHP provides contact discharge of ±6KV DC and air discharge of ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection. It also supports ±6KV surge immunity to improve product stability and protects users’ networks from devastating ESD attacks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Easy Installation and Cable Connection:
As data and power are transmitted over one cable, the FGSW-2022VHP does not need a second cable and electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. Thus, it helps to lower the installation costs and simplify the installation effort. All the RJ45 copper interfaces of the FGSW-2022VHP support 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ45 Cat. 5e/6 cable. It also supports standard auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables.