19" 16-slot SNMP Managed Media Converter Chassis (AC)
Preis auf Anfrage
• High quality 19" Rack-mountable chassis installation
• Supports up to 16 sixteen hot-swappable slide-in modular Media Converter
• Supports PLANET Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet Smart Media Converter series-FST-80x and FST-81x / GST-80x
• Two power slots on rear panel for redundant power support with options of 100~240V AC or -48V DC supplies
• Bay power isolation ensure each bay is electrically isolated from each other
• Up to two fans provided for better air-flow for system cooling
• One 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet port and one RS-232 port for management
• Supports Auto-MDI / MDI-X for 10/100Base-TX port
• LED indicators for system, power and fan status
• EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class A
• Configurable through console, Web and SNMP
• Provides SNMP status of converters with trap functions for any chassis and connectivity event
• Simple Network Management Protocol
–SNMP v1, v2c
• NTP Client (Time Zone Setting)
• Remote Syslog and local System log
• DHCP Client and DNS Client
• Temperature detects display and alarm
• Web Firmware Upgrade
• Management account login session control
• PLANET Smart Discovery Utility for deploy management
• Provides media Link / Connection Speed Duplex status for each module
• Redundant Back (Media Converter Link Redundant)
• Reduces the effort of converter's maintenance and management
Highly Flexible and Remote Manageable Fiber-Optic Networking for FTTx, ISP MAN / LAN, Enterprise and Campus
For powerfully, advanced fiber-optic function and cost-effective solution, PLANET has released a new Managed Media Converter Chassis series, MC-1610MR / MC-1610MR48, which provides 16 media converter slots and one management system in a 19-inch rack chassis. The MC-1610MR series is designed for FTTx applications by ISPs, telecoms, campuses and enterprises.
The MC-1610MR series helps to easily build the FTTx installation and perfectly satisfy diverse demands. The 16 slots can be flexibly applied with PLANET Fast / Gigabit Ethernet Smart Media Converter (FST-8 / GST-8 series) to construct FTTH (Fiber to the Home), FTTB (Fiber to the Building) or FTTC (Fiber to the Curb) network solution for ISPs, enterprises and campuses. The MC-1610MR series is a reliable and efficient solution for network application where distance and installation budget are highly concerned.
Diversified Central Management
The management function provided by the MC-1610MR series enables network administrators to monitor Media Converter connection status and configure the Converter remotely via Web browser or locally via an RS-232 console port. Through the management interface, the entire status of the converters such as link on/off or statistics of the port will be clearly demonstrated and monitored. The MC-1610MR series is ideal for telecom and corporate applications where a number of fiber links need to be managed and controlled from a central location.
Extremely Reliable Design to ensure continuous operation
The MC-1610MR series supports the optional hot-swappable Redundant Power System (RPS) to ensure continuous operation. Both the MC-1610MR and MC-1610MR48 are equipped with one 100~240V AC power supply unit and one -48V DC power supply unit, which come in the package, respectively. To enhance the reliability, they each have one spare power supply slot for that optional purpose. The continuous power systems are specifically designed to meet the demands for high tech facilities requiring the highest power integrity available. Also, 48V DC power supply offered makes the MC-1610MR series as a telecom level device that can be located in the electronic room.
Fiber-Optic Redundant Link
The redundancy back-up and error tolerance capability of the link can be greatly improved to guarantee the network stability. The redundant link is designed for critical networks that require fibers or copper links to rapid recover automatically, such as ISPs, telecom, hospitals, banks and enterprises. If the master converter link is down, it forwards the packet to the slave converter’s port of the backup pair.
Temperature and FAN Status Monitoring
The Managed Media Converter Chassis is equipped with temperature sensor and cooling fans to ensure reliable operation. Whenever the abnormal temperature is detected or cooling fan stops service, the Managed Media Converter Chassis would display related information on the Web management interface. Therefore, it helps the administrator to efficiently manage the media conversion operation.
Flexibility and Extension
The MC-1610MR series allows the connection of up to 16 PLANET Smart Fast / Gigabit Ethernet Converters in one chassis. With an independent power supply on each slot of the MC-1610MR series, any converter is hot-swappable without causing an interruption to other converters. Each bay of the Media Converter Chassis can be populated with PLANET’s Smart Media Converters. PLANET FST and GST Smart Media Converter series provides media conversion between copper to FX, SX and LX optical model for distance from 220m and up to 120km kilometers. The flexibility allows the MC-1610MR series to provide space with an efficient and cost-effective scalable solution even when the network scale grows.