- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- IGMP Snooping, QoS, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and port-based VLAN supported
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- PROFINET or EtherNet/IP enabled by default (PN or EIP models)
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
Check out Moxa 2013 IES brochure for detailed products, solutions, technologies and real cases that converge automation networks with ease.
The EDS-405A/408A are entry-level 5 and 8-port managed Ethernet switches designed especially for industrial applications. The switches support a variety of useful management functions, such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, ring coupling, IGMP snooping, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, port-based VLAN, QoS, RMON, bandwidth management, port mirroring, and warning by email or relay. The ready-to-use Turbo Ring can be set up easily using the web-based management interface, or with the DIP switches located on the top panel of the EDS-405A/408A switches.