- 1/1.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Up to 2560 × 1440 resolution
- Min. Illumination: Color: 0.002 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON),B/W: 0.0002 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
- 42× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
- 140 dB WDR, 3D DNR, EIS, HLC, Smart IR
- 24 VAC & PoE 802.3 bt
- Up to 500 m IR distance
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
- Support rapid focus
- IP67, IK10 (excluding glass window)
- Support detecting up to 30 faces at the same time.
- Support detecting, tracking, capturing, grading, selecting of face in motion, and output the best face picture of the face.
- Support vehicle detection (license plate number,vehicle model, and vehicle color recognition)
- Person arming: supports real-time modeling and comparison, arms and tracks predefined persons, and uploads the longitude and latitude information of the target during tracking
- Vehicle arming: supports vehicle detection and license plate recognition, arms and tracks predefined vehicles, and uploads the longitude and latitude information of the target during tracking
Hikvision DS-2DF8C442IXS-AELW(T2) 4 MP 42 × Network IR Speed Dome adopts 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS chip.
With the 42 × optical zoom lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas. This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high-definition, such as rivers, forests, roads, railways, airports, ports, squares, parks, scenic spots, stations and large venues, etc.