1x DB9 interface supports RS232, 2-wire RS485, 4-wire RS485 and RS422 operation
Asynchronous serial data rates up to 921600bps
Data mode includes VCOM, RFC2217, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Remote Pair, Modbus converter server / client and Serial Telnet modes
- 1x 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 interface with auto MDI/MDI-X function
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack management
- Remote Management Interfaces
- IP-based Web management
- Telnet console management
- Windows-based VCOM utility supports searching, monitoring and configuration setting
- IP NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Standard TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes
- Software Protocol supports ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP server, DHCP client, Telnet server/client
- Serial Operation mode selected via management interface
- Pair Connection mode for connecting two serial devices over a network
- Allows a maximum of 4 hosts to be accessed as TCP client mode
- Firmware upgrade via HTTP protocol
- Accessible IP security control to prevent illegal users
- Event notification
- Remote syslog server
- SNMP trap
- DHCP client for IP address assignment
- PLANET Smart Discovery utility automatically finds the client devices on the netw
Case and Installation:
- Compact size for easy Installation
- Standalone -- Wall mountable or DIN-rail mounting (optional accessory)
- Co-works with PLANET MC family Media Chassis (MC-700/1500)
- External power adaptor 5V DC, 2A max.
- Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- -10 to 60 degrees C operating temperature
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnosis
- Reset button for resetting to factory default
Cost-effective Solution for RS232/422/485 Serial-to-Ethernet Application:
PLANET ICS-110 Serial Device Server is specially designed to convert RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial communication to Fast Ethernet networking to extend the network distance efficiently and inexpensively.
There is one 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 port in the ICS-110 and its operating temperature ranges from -10 to 60 degrees C for your network needs. The ICS-110 is a time-saving and cost-effective solution for users and system integrators to quickly transform their serial devices into the Ethernet network with no need of replacing the existing serial devices and software system.
As the ICS-110 provides an easy serial-to-Ethernet connectivity and connection to a TCP/IP network, the remote network system can thus be managed efficiently via its Web, telnet and VCOM management interfaces. It supports both application and serial operation modes for alarm or IP address connection, which saves the network administrator’s time in detecting and locating network problems without visual inspection of the cabling and devices. Multiple connection options are available for large networking environment as well.
Easy Chassis Installation:
The ICS-110 can be used as a stand-alone unit or a slide-in module to PLANET Media Converter Chassis (MC-700 and MC-1500 chassis). The media chassis can assist in providing DC power to the ICS-110 and can be DIN-rail or wall mounted for efficient use of cabinet space, without the need of replacing the existing serial equipment and software system.