- Category 6A Patchcord
- For 10 Gigabit Datatransfer use
- Testet with Fluke Patchcord Tester and in Channel
- Shield: U/FTP shielded
- 4- pairs twisted
- Wires: AWG32 100% copper
- Coating: PVC
- 9 different length
- Innovative boot design
The new CAT6A SLIMpatchcables from the brand SLIM® set new standards in network technology. These thin cables, with their extremely flexible and thin design, now also facilitate patching for 10 Gigabit applications.
These flat patch cords are twisted in pairs, shielded, meet the requirements to transmit 10, 100, 1000MBit and now even 10 Gigabit.
It is also possible to transfer Power over Ethernet on IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Standards. In addition, this cable has developed by us, special boot design which is characterized by simple press the latch and the narrow and short design.
Typical fields of application for SLIMpatchcables:
- Overcrowded server or network cabinets or cable channels
- Switches with high port densities: with very short cables, it is easy to patch from switch to switch or switch to panel without a cable management panel
- Connection of terminal devices at the table (VoIP phones, Printer, PC, Notebook), as the cables are extremely flexible and therefore easy to lay on a desk
- Industrial applications where Ethernet connectivity is required but space is limited
- As a patch cord in the Notebook bag for Technicians and Field Staff
- In a private environment, to lay a patch cord under the carpet, the chair rail or even through a window seal