- Extend self-learning video analytics to any IP video surveillance camera
- Pattern-based object classification and tracking technology
- Continuously self-learning analytics with no manual calibration required
- Provides up to 130 Mbps of total throughput and can process a maximum selflearning video analytics resolution of up to 4K (8 MP)
- Enables video retention at the edge with 2TB and 4TB storage models
- Configured with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) High Definition Network Video Management software
- Uses Avigilon’s industry leading High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology
- Installation of the system is easy with an optional rack-mounted tray with sliding rail system
The Avigilon Control Center (ACC) Edge Solution (ES) Analytics Appliance is a flexible, all-in-one device that brings server-level performance to the network edge. It adds self-learning video analytics, embedded storage and remote management to any IP video surveillance camera.
By offering intelligent monitoring deployed at the network edge, the ability to store high amounts of HD video data remotely, and the ability to view live or recorded video from long distances upon demand, the ACC ES Analytics Appliance is ideal for centralized monitoring of critical infrastructure locations such as upstream oil and gas pipelines, power substations, telecommunications towers and important city areas.
Avigilon Control Center™ (ACC) is designed to be the industry’s easiest-to-use video management software, and has helped revolutionize how security professionals manage and interact with high definition video. As a distributed network platform with enterprise-class reliability, Avigilon Control Center is able to efficiently capture, manage and store high definition surveillance video while intelligently managing bandwidth and storage.
The ACC Edge Solution (ES) Analytics Appliance provides a cost-effective way to add analytic capability to new or existing video surveillance cameras, enabling you to intelligently record locally, monitor centrally and manage remotely.