- Max. Data throughput: 1Gbit/s
- Ubiquiti passive PoE adapter
- 24V - 0.3A
- Protects against ESD damage
Ubiquiti Networks offers Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapters to power a variety of Ubiquiti products. The PoE Adapters are compatible with most Ubiquiti PoE devices*, including:
- UniFi® AP
- UniFi Video / airVision®
* Check product specifications to verify PoE compatibility.
Ubiquiti PoE Adapter Compatibility with the airGateway™:
Specific PoE Adapter models are designed to work with the airGateway. The airGateway is a compact CPE (consumer premises equipment) gateway with built-in Wi-Fi used to connect the subscriber’s local network to the WISP network.
The airGateway is available in three models:
- airGateway Standard model with an internal antenna
- airGateway Pro Dual-Band Wi-Fi model with an internal antenna
- airGateway-LR Long-range Wi-Fi model with an external antenna for extended range
Ubiquiti PoE Adapters provide a variety of features to help protect your PoE devices:
- Surge protection
- Clamping protection
- Maximum surge discharge
- Peak pulse current
- AC cable with earth ground
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) is the leading cause for outdoor device failures. You can effectively protect against ESD damage using a grounded Ubiquiti PoE Adapter, TOUGHCable™, and TOUGHCable Connectors.