- 6x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4x ports support 54V DC power to PoE powered device
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet end-span PSE
- Up to 4 IEEE 802.3af/at devices powered
- Supports PoE power up to 30 watts for each PoE port
- 55-watt PoE budget
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Hardware based 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDI-X
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- 9216 bytes jumbo packet size support
- Integrates address look-up engine, supporting 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports port-based VLAN and loop protection
- LED indicators for PoE ready and LINK/ACT
- One 55V DC power jack
Centralized Power Distribution for HD IP Surveillance System Solution
PLANET GSD-604HP provides four 802.3at PoE+ ports for catering to small-scale IP surveillance networks at a lower total cost. With Dual 10/100/1000BASE-T uplink ports, the recorded HD video files from the 4 PoE IP cameras can be powered by the GSD-604HP and saved in the 4-channel NVR systems or surveillance software to perform comprehensive security monitoring and manage the surveillance system in the local LAN or the remote site via Internet.
The GSD-604HP’s advanced features are as follows:
- 4-port PoE+, 55-watt PoE budget
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps uplink ports
- Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
- Compact size, fanless design
Two Gigabit Uplink Ports
The GSD-604HP comes with two uplink ports with 1000Mbps transfer rate to ensure high-speed data and video transmission, reliable assurance for connection between the surveillance system and outside network where the four PoE+ ports can be used to their full potential.
Innovative Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
The GSD-604HP features “Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection” whose ports can be isolated from each other via one DIP switch. This can help to prevent the IP camera’s multicast or broadcast storm from influencing each other. Even more, the GSD-604HP can block and protect the loop network storm from the client, thus fully meeting the requirements of the IP surveillance systems and Ethernet projects.
Environment-friendly, Fanless Design for Silent Operation
The GSD-604HP comes with a desktop-sized, compact metal housing, making the placement of the unit convenient. It features a ventilated construction in which a cooling fan is not necessary, thereby making its operation noiseless. Moreover, the GSD-604HP is able to operate reliably and stably in any environment without affecting its performance. The deployment of PoE PDs with constant power feeding can be easily and quickly done.
The GSD-604HP protects against the ESD 6kV surge to improve product stability and also protects users’ networks from devastating ESD attacks, making sure the flow of operation does not fluctuate.
Ideal Solution for SOHO Having Secure IP Surveillance Infrastructure
Targeting the growing popular IP surveillance applications, the GSD-604HP PoE+ Switch is also positioned as a Surveillance Switch for a quick and easy PoE IP camera deployment with power feeding. The GSD-604HP supports both 802.3at and 802.3af PoE standards along with 4 10/100/1000BASE-T ports featuring up to 30 watts per RJ45 copper interface, and 2 extra Gigabit Ethernet TP interfaces supporting high-speed transmission of surveillance images and videos.
Easy Cable Connection
With data switching and power over Ethernet integrated into one unit, the GSD-604HP reduces cabling requirements and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire that carries both data and power can lower the installation costs, simplify the installation effort and eliminate the need for electricians or extension cords. With 4 PoE interfaces, the GSD-604HP is ideal for small businesses and workgroups making the deployment of the PoE facility including wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera and IP phones in any places easier, more efficient and more cost-effective.