- 4-ch 720P HD TVI recording
- 2x 2.5” HDDs / SSD
- 1x SD/SDHC
- Build-in G-sensor
- 3rd G patent HDD shock absorption case
- User-friendly GUI providing easy and flexible operations.
- Pluggable 3G module and Wi-Fi module providing flexible data transmission solutions.
- Supports connecting high-definition TVI camera.
- 4 analog channels of audio & video inputs connectable; each channel supports up to 720p resolution with H.264 encoding technology.
- Two HDD/SSD hard disks with 1T capacity can be plugged for data storage.
- Information collection interfaces collecting driving information such as left/right turn, braking, backing up, etc.
- Specialized aviation connectors ensuring signal stability.
- Ignition start, delay (0 to 6h) shutdown and 24-hour scheduled startup/shutdown.
- Wide-range power input (+8 VDC to +36 VDC).
- Power-off protection avoiding key data from loss.
- Tensile aluminum chassis with no fan design well adaptable to working environment.
- Software-based firewall supported.
- Pluggable GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module precisely positioning the vehicle via the satellite and recording the location information in the stream.
Adopting embedded Linux operating system, Hikvision DS-MP7504 series dedicated Mobile DVR (Digital Video Recorder) provides powerful monitoring functionalities, including audio and video encoding & decoding, 3G & Wi-Fi wireless network transmission, satellite positioning service, secure data storage. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
Owing to the features of high stability, easy-to-carry and low power consumption, the DS-MP7504 series Mobile DVR is widely applied to the surveillance projects of public transportation, school bus, etc.