- Universally suitable for 1 microduct or cables
- Foaming along the borehole and on the outer wall ensures absolute tightness. Gas- and water-tight up to 1.0 bar
- Easy and quick installation without special tools
- No elaborate core hole drilling necessary
- Also suitable for inclined bushings
- Suitable for sealing holes in the most common wall types according to: DIN 18195-4; DIN 18195-6 (watertight, test pressure 1 bar)
- Meets the DIN 18322 cable laying foundation works
- High mechanical strength, resistant to earth movements, shocks and vibrations
The Lightwin® FttH (Fiber to the home) wall penetrations are a gas and watertight wall penetration system for up to 4 microducts or cables.
The cap with filler hole is placed firmly on the outside of the building by anchoring in the borehole. Additional screwing is not required.
By using an expansion resin, a seal against gas and water is ensured.