10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX Gigabit Converter
Preis auf Anfrage
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX.
• TP port supports 10/100/1000Base-T auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X.
• 1000Base-SX: 50/125μm or 62.5/125μm multi-mode fiber cable, up to 220/550m (GT-802).
• 1000Base-LX: 9/125μm single-mode cable provides long distance for 10km (GT-802S).
• 1000Base-LX WDM interface for up to 15km (single-mode fiber 9μm/125μm) on GT-806A15/B15.
• 1000Base-LX WDM interface for up to 60km (single-mode fiber 9μm/125μm) on GT-806A60/B60.
• 1000Base-T: 2-pair Cat. 5/5e/6 UTP cable, up to 100 meters.
• Layer 2 key Feature
–IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow-control and back-pressure in half-duplex eliminate the loss of packets
–Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
–Non-blocking full wire-speed forwarding rate
• Media conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX.
• Fiber media allows:
–Multi-mode fiber using SC/LC/WDM connector;
–Single-mode fiber using SC/LC/WDM connector
• Compact size for working with PLANET MC family media chassis (MC-700 / MC-1500 / MC-1500R / MC-1500R48)
• Wall-mountable design
• LED indicators for easy network diagnostics
• Provides DIP switch for LFP function (Disable / Enable) setting
• OAM TS-1000 supported
• 9K Jumbo Frame Supported
• Choice of fiber-connector from SC, LC and WDM, multi-mode / single-mode fiber for 1000Base
• Compact in size, easy installation
Providing the flexibility of 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Media via RJ-45 port and highly stable Gigabit fiber performance, PLANET GT-802, GT-802S, GT-805A and GT-806A/B media converters support conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-LX/SX network. There are SC/SFP/WDM connectors with single-mode or multi-mode media as required. The Ethernet signal allows three types of segments to connect easily, efficiently and inexpensively.
Distance Extension with High Performance and Steady Network Communications
PLANET GT-80x gigabit media converter series extends communications distance with highly Gigabit performance via fiber optic cable. The GT-80x series provides media conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX interfaces such as multi-mode LC/SC connectors (220m / 550m), single-mode LC/SC connectors (10/20/30/40/50/70/120km) and single fiber connectors (WDM, 15/60km) for various fiber optic applications.
Enhanced Smart Management Features
The GT-80x series provides auto MDI/MDI-X on its TP port and the DIP switch to configure the Link Fault Pass through function (LFP). The LFP function includes the Link Loss Carry Forward (LLCF)/Link Loss Return (LLR). LLCF/LLR can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net. The DIP switch can disable or enable the LFP function. The LLCF means when a device connected to the converter and the TP line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission. The LLR (Link Loss Return) means when a device connected to the converter and the fiber line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission. Both can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net.
Moreover, Even the web UI is not available on GT-80x, the network manager still can remotely control and monitor GT-80X by OAM TS-1000 terminal function such as remote failure indication, loop back test, port status, performance monitoring and troubleshooting. PLANET GT-90x and IGT-90xT models provide TS-1000/802.3ah OAM protocol (operations, administration, and maintenance) that helps the remote GT-80x device to manage and monitor.
The GT-80x series allows two types of the segment to connect easily. The GT-80x series can be used as a standalone unit when powered by its DC adapter or used as a slide-in module to PLANET 19-inch 7-/15-slot media converter chassis (MC-700/MC-1500/ MC-1500R / MC-1500R48). These media chassis can assist in producing the power for the GT-80x to maintain the fiber-optic network at one location. As the Gigabit Media Converter fully complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-LX/SX, the Gigabit media conversion installation is quite quick and easy with its plug and play feature. The GT-80x also supports flow control and back pressure in half-duplex to eliminate packet loss.