- QUAD Wavelength OTDR
- 850 / 1300nm Wavelength for multimode 19 / 21dB
- 1310 / 1550nm Wavelength for single mode 35 / 33dB
- Event / damping stop zone Multimode: 0,8m / 4m
- Event / damping stop zone Singlemode: 1m / 4m
- Red light source included
- Pre- and post-loafers optionally included
LIGHWIN OTDR series Optical Time Domain Reflectometer is an intelligent meter of a new generation for the detection of fiber communications systems. With the popularization of optical network construction in cities and countrysides, the measurement of optical network becomes short and disperse; LIGHWIN OTDR is specially designed for that kind of application. It’s economic, having outstanding performance.
LIGHWIN OTDR is manufactured with patience and carefulness, following the national standards to combine the rich experience and modern technology, subject to stringent mechanical, electronic and optical testing and quality assurance; in the other way, the new design makes LIGHWIN OTDR more smart and compact and multi-purpose.
Whether you want to detect link layer in the construction and installation of optical network or proceed efficient maintenance and trouble shooting, LIGHWIN OTDR can be your best assistant.
- Integrated design, smart and rugged
- IP65 protection level, outdoor enhanced
- 7-inch anti-reflection LCD screen
- PON online test module (1625nm) is optional
- MMF test module (850/1300nm) is optional
- Support multi-language display and input
- FTTX test with PON networks
- CATV network testing
- Access network testing
- LAN network testing
- Metro network testing
- Lab and Factory testing
- Live fiber troubleshooting
Ready for all kinds of environment:
LIGHWIN OTDR series OTDR is specially designed for tough outdoor jobs. IP65 protection level, lightweight, easy operation, low-reflection LCD and more than 12 hours working period make it perfect in field testing. Meanwhile, optional PCB board with water-proof coating helps LIGHWIN OTDR series OTDR get better protection performance.
What you need is all-in-one!
LIGHWIN OTDR series OTDR is a highly integrated platform that features with four module slots, with a large 7-inch color screen (with a touchscreen option), a high-capacity Lithium-Ion battery, an optional microscope (through universal serial bus [USB] port), and built-in optical test functions, such as PON test module, visual fault locator (VFL), optional power meter and laser source, making it qualified in the installation, turn-up, and maintenance of FTTx/Access optical networks.