- 4K ultra high-quality video transmitter
- Supports IR extension for controlling video source
- Supports RS232 bi-directional remote extension
- Assigns video sources to any monitor of the video wall system
- The selectable 16-channel DIP switch is easily applied for multi-casting group matching
- 1-to-1,1-to-many and multi-casting broadcasting architectures allow to add more displays without increasing LAN bandwidth loading
Video Output Characteristics:
- Supports 1080p or 4K (3840 x 2160) HDMI resolution
- HDCP compliant and blu-ray ready
- Supports VGA local output
- Compatible with common screen resolutions from XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA and Full HD to the latest 4K system
- Output video rotation
- Supports HDMI with 2-ch. uncompressed audio or external audio in and out
Easy Installation and Management:
- Supports USB for KVM PC control
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE+ function supported; no additional power supply needed
- Automatic EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) configuration
- Friendly Web UI for ease of use
- Supports multi-casting group with Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch (IGMP snooping and Jumbo Frame functions required)
Ultra High-quality 4K HDMI Video Wall:
PLANET IHD-410 HDMI/Video Wall over IP with PoE delivers a great 4K video distribution solution such as bringing an efficient and effective advertising deployment. The IHD-410 series is the combination of the transmitter, IHD-410PT, and the receiver, IHD-410PR. They can be used as an audio, video and IR extender over IP and applied to point to point, point to multi-point, multi-point to multi-point and eye-catching video walls of up to 16 by 8 displays.
IR Extension for Controlling Video Source:
The IHD-410 series is a perfect solution for audio and video signal extension via the Gigabit LAN. Designed with IR transmitter and receiver interface, it allows users to control the video source at the terminal destination. The IHD-410 series features bi-directional IR extension and RS232 pass-through which allows the user to cascade the system enabling them to extend the transmission distance without signal loss or delay. It also supports VGA Local Output function for checking video source conveniently.
They come with USB interfaces, which support basic KVM applications, such as touch screens, keyboards and mice, enabling users to achieve KVM PC control easily. Besides, with PoE function, there is no additional power supply needed, and the IHD-410 series thus reduces the complexity of cable installation.
Exclusive Video Transmission by IGMP Snooping Technology:
One IHD-410PT in local site can drive multiple IHD-410PRs in remote sites without consuming extra network loading. Integrated with Gigabit PoE switch built-in with IGMP snooping functions, there are 16 channels selectable via the IHD-410 series, so video and audio can be transmitted simultaneously. IGMP snooping is an integral part of IP multicast and a communications protocol used by hosts and adjacent routers on IP networks to establish multicast group memberships. IGMP snooping can be used for one-to-many/many-to-many networking applications such as online streaming video and gaming, and allows exclusive transmission and more efficient use of resources.
Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) Support:
The IHD-410 series adopts Automatic EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) Copy function to make smooth video distribution over different types of display units. EDID is greatly important as it contains information about resources’ manufacturer names, serial numbers, product types, maximum image sizes, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, etc. In some cases, display problems may occur due to incorrect EDID communication between the display monitor and the transmitting unit or inappropriate EDID data programmed by display manufacturers. Therefore, with Automatic EDID Copy function, the IHD-410 series allows the system to copy EDID information from EDID compliant displays and assures accurate display performance.
Video Channel Setting Matches Well through Network Configuration:
The IHD-410 series network can be configured by a central computer over the same LAN within a certain distance. Fully leveraging the Gigabit Ethernet switches with 802.1Q VLAN function, multi-casting can be performed to allow more video sources/senders in the network and be remotely managed. Just adjust and match video channel setting with the simple DIP switch in both the IHD-410PT and IHD-410PR. The video distribution is easily deployed through Plug and Play.
Efficient Control via Selectable 16-Channel DIP Switch:
Where there is more than one transmitter in the video extend system, the DIP switch in the IHD-410PT and IHD-410PR facilitates distinguishing the pair of the transmitter and receiver units in the same channel. It further enables the broadcasting system to perform multiple video extend systems simultaneously through matching of the IHD-410PT and IHD-410PR.