- PATCHBOX®Plus+ Cassettes with Fiber Patchcord
- Easy insertion and replacement of cartridges
- Automatic retraction
- Cablestopper: hold the cable in needed length
- Multimode 50/125µm OM4 bend insensitive fiber
- 2,8mm cable diameter (Figure 8)
- Special selected ferrule
- Serial number for every cable
- LSZH flame retardant coating
- Measurement protocol for RL & IL
- Lightwin® Lifetime Warranty
- Other lengths and customized labeling on request available!
All LIGHTWIN® fiberoptic patchcords are processed to a high-quality product with certain ferrules and processing methods.
These cables are suitable for all fiberoptic applications in a wide range of telecommunications applications.
Typical application areas are patches in data centers, server or network cabinets, as well as FTTH (Fiber to the Home).
The use of singlemode ferrules for the LIGHTWIN® multimode patch cables and specially selected ferrules with the lowest tolerances for the LIGHTWIN® singlemode patchcables achieves damping values that go far beyond the required standards according to ISO / IEC.
Other advantages of the LIGHTWIN® fiberoptic patchcable:
- LIGHTWIN® Lifetime Warranty
- 100% tested, with individual measurement protocol for return loss and insertion loss
- Use of bend insensitive fibers. Therefore no increase of the damping at a narrow bending radius
- Aramide yarn reinforced strain relief, halogen- free and flame- retardant coating according to IEC-60754-2, IEC-60332-1 and IEC-61034
- All plug combinations and lengths on request at short notice
General information about fiberoptic cables:
Identical designations for fiberoptic patchcables may include: jumper cable, adapter cable, connection cable, jumper.
Fiber optic cables operate with light, so they do not (or cause) susceptibility to electromagnetic interference, such as comparatively copper wires.
- Because of the low attenuation of the optical cables, it is also possible to bridge distances of more than 100 km without optical amplification.