- Singlemode 9/125µm OS2 bend insensitive fiber
- 0,9mm cable diameter
- Special selected ferrule
- Serial number for every cable
- LSZH flame retardant coating
- Measurement protocol for RL & IL
- Lightwin® Lifetime Warranty
- Other lengths on request available!
All LIGHTWIN® fiberoptic pigtails are processed to a high-quality product with certain ferrules and processing methods.
These pigtails are suitable for all fiberoptic applications in a wide range of telecommunications applications.
Typical application areas are patchpanels in data centers, server or network cabinets, as well as FTTH (Fiber to the Home).
The use of singlemode ferrules for the LIGHTWIN® multimode pigtails and specially selected ferrules with the lowest tolerances for the LIGHTWIN® singlemode pigtails achieves damping values that go far beyond the required standards according to ISO / IEC.
Other advantages of the LIGHTWIN® fiberoptic pigtails:
- LIGHTWIN® Lifetime Warranty
- 100% tested, with individual measurement protocol for return loss and insertion loss
- Use of bend insensitive fibers. Therefore no increase of the damping at a narrow bending radius
- Halogen- free and flame- retardant coating according to IEC-60754-2, IEC-60332-1 and IEC-61034
- All plug combinations and lengths on request at short notice
General information about fiberoptic cables:
A pigtail is a cable that is prefabricated with a plug on one side and the other side is unconvected.
Fiber optic cables operate with light, so they do not (or cause) susceptibility to electromagnetic interference, such as comparatively copper wires.
Because of the low attenuation of the optical cables, it is also possible to bridge distances of more than 100 km without optical amplification.