- 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Up to 2560 x 1440 @ 30 fps resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- 32 x optical zoom, 16 x digital zoom
- WDR, HLC, BLC, 3D DNR, Defog, Regional Exposure, Regional Focus, Rapid Focus
- Up to 200 m IR distance
- 24 VAC & Hi-PoE
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
- Audio visual alarm: The white flashing light and audible warning can be triggered by certain events, and the warning content is selectable
Hikvision DS-2SE7C124IW-AE(32x/4)(S5) 2 MP 32 × IR Network Speed Dome adopts 1/2.8" progressive scan CMOS chip. With the 32 × optical zoom lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas.
This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high-definition, such as rivers, roads, railways, airports, squares, parks, scenic spots, and venues, etc. Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle targets classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.