- Preloaded and configured with ACC™ Video Management Software
- High performance of up to 400 Mbps of total throughput ― simultaneous recording, playback, and live streaming
- Up to 24TB of effective recording capacity in a 1U rack mount chassis
- Front-accessible video storage hard drives streamline maintenance
- Digital alarm inputs and outputs for integration with external systems
- Solid State Drive OS volume ensures high speed operation and extended life
- Embedded managed switch with high powered PoE+ outputs provide up to 15 Watts per port on all ports
- Includes high-performance RAID 5 technology that protects and enables access to the failed drives data, even while the drive is being replaced and rebuilt*
- Protected by a three-year warranty from Avigilon
The new generation of Avigilon High Definition Video Appliances provide an all-in-one security solution with improved performance and higher capacity that help reduce installation time and overall complexity of the
surveillance system. The HD Video Appliance line integrates ACC server with a high-powered PoE switch and a client workstation to provide a cost effective recording and video management solution that is capable of supporting
multi-megapixel IP cameras, up to our industry-leading 7K (30 megapixel) HD Pro camera line.
HD video appliances can be easily added to an existing ACC system, or as a standalone system for small- to medium-scale surveillance deployments. The compact and powerful 8-port model is an ideal turnkey solution for small video surveillance deployments, while the 16 and 24 port Pro models are suitable for larger installations requiring advanced functionality such as RAID protection, larger storage, increased camera support, and superior overall performance.
*On Pro models only