DS-7300HGHI-SH series DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently which can connect HD analog/network cameras and Coaxitron cameras and provide powerful surveillance. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
The DS-7300HGHI-SH series DVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Connectable to TVI and analog cameras
- Connectable to the Coaxitron camera/dome with long transmission distance
- Connectable to network cameras
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920×1080P resolution.
- New GUI and supports starting record with one key
- Redundant recording, holiday recording schedule configuration
- Instant playback for assigned camera during multi-channel live view mode
- Support up to 24/32-ch synchronous playback and reverse playback for multi-channel
- Smart playback to go through less effective information
- Manual video quality diagnostics
- Support VCA alarm (line crossing detection and intrusion detection)
- Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags
- Locking and unlocking record files Support HDD quota and group management different capacity can be assigned to different cameras under quota mode
- Provide 4 SATA interfaces and 1 eSATA interface for record and backup
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface
- Support access by EZVIZ Cloud P2P
- Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
- Network detection function.