- Support HomePlug AV downward compatibility with HomePlug 1.0
- Supports QAM, 1024/256/64/16/8, QPSK, BPSK, and ROBO modulation and demodulation.
- Transmission rates of up to 200Mbps on power lines.
- Support 128-bit AES encryption mode to ensure the security of power line transmission.
- OFDM modulation can ensure high-speed data transmission in the presence of interference signals.
- Supporting CSMA/CA addressing multiplexing technology can maximize the transmission rate.
- Support network quality management (QoS) to ensure high definition video and browsing web pages.
- Support IGMP multicast
ZXHN H511A is 200M power line adapter. H511A can transmit data through power lines and convert the power line network into a data network within the user's home. The advantage of the power line network is to make full use of the wires that are already in the home, so that where there is electricity, there is the internet. The use of H511A eliminates the need for rewiring, punching, etc., and is plug and play without any configuration. H511A has great advantages in IPVT network access, multi-user room, high speed, stable Internet access and so on.