Standard Compliant Hardware Interface
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac (draft 2.0) and IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-TX port with PoE supporting 802.3at PD (Powered Device)
- Conforms to IEEE standard 802.3at PoE power scheme
RF Interface Characteristics
- 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) and 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) concurrent dual band capable of carrying heavy load traffic
- 5dBi high-gain antennas with flexible RP-SMA connectors easily expanding wireless coverage
- 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced performance
- High speed up to 1.2Gbps (300Mbps for 2.4GHz + 867Mbps for 5GHz) wireless data rate
Comprehensive Wireless Advanced Features
- Multiple Wireless Modes: AP, Client, WDS PtP/ PtMP, WDS Repeater, Universal Repeater
- Up to 10 multiple-SSIDs (2.4GHz+5GHz) to allow users to access different networks through a single AP
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) and wireless QoS to enhance the efficiency of multimedia application
- Supports IAPP (Inter Access Point Protocol) wireless roaming to enable clients to roam across multiple APs
- Provides 5-level Transmitting Power Control to adapt various environments
- Wireless schedule allows administrators to enforce time-based internet access
- Self-healing (Schedule Reboot) mechanism for reliable connection
Secure Network Connection
- Advanced security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES encryption) and 802.1x RADIUS Authentication
- Supports MAC address filtering
Industrial Case & Centralized Management
- IP30 metal case protection and -10 to 60 degrees C operating temperature fulfill applications in industrial environments
- Flexible deployment with wall-mount design and standard 802.3at PoE/ PD supported
- Web-based UI and Quick Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Supports AP controller to enable administrator to configure and monitor multiple APs simultaneously
- Supports SNMP-based management interface
- System status monitoring includes DHCP Client and System Log
Ultra-high-speed, Next-generation Wireless AP for Enterprises
PLANET WDAP-W7200AC, an enterprise PoE access point, features the latest 802.11ac wireless technology, advanced management functions and superior encryption standard yet cost-effectiveness. Meeting today’s demand for advanced performance and security, the WDAP-W7200AC includes multiple SSIDs, WPA / WPA2, RADIUS MAC authentication and so forth. With the female reverse polarity SMA connectors, the WDAP-W7200AC can suitably and correctly be connected to external antennas and boosters in such wireless environments as warehouses, campuses and enterprises.
Extraordinary 11ac Wireless Technology
The WDAP-W7200AC supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band standards with 2T2R MIMO technology; therefore, it provides the wireless speed up to 300+866Mbps (2.4GHz+5GHz), which is 16x faster than the 11a access point at 5GHz frequency and 5.5x faster than the 11g access point at 2.4GHz frequency. Moreover, the WDAP-W7200AC is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port. Compared with the general wireless APs, the WDAP-W7200AC offers faster transmission speed for the network applications and less interference to enhance data throughput. The incredible wireless speed makes it ideal for handling multiple HD movie streams, high-resolution on-line games, stereo music, VoIPs and data streams at the same time stably and smoothly.
External High Gain Antenna and 11ac Technology Bring Excellent Performance
The WDAP-W7200AC is equipped with 5dBi detachable high gain antennas which provide strong signal and excellent coverage even in the wide-ranging or bad environment. With the RP-SMA connectors, the external antenna such as omnidirectional or unidirectional or higher gain antenna enables to establish various highly-reliable applications. Its adjustable transmit power enables the administrator to flexibly reduce or increase the output power for various environments, thus reducing interference to achieve maximum performance. To experience extremely high-speed performance, the WDAP-W7200AC adopts IEEE 802.11ac technology to extend the 802.11n 40MHz channel binding to 80MHz and the implementation of 256-QAM modulation where higher transmitting/receiving rates go up to 867Mbps in 5GHz less interference frequency band. In addition, the WDAP-W7200AC is equipped with Gigabit LAN port to eliminate the restriction of 100Mbps Fast Ethernet wired connection to let users fully enjoy the high speed provided via wireless. The IEEE 802.11ac also optimizes MU-MIMO (Multi-User MIMO) mechanism to serve multiple devices simultaneously.
Wall Mount Designed for Highly-efficient Wireless Coverage
As it is a highly-reliable industrial wall-mount design, the WDAP-W7200AC can be firmly installed on the wall conveniently. The compact, rugged IP30 metal wall-mounted housing fits easily in any space-limited location and also makes it strong enough to withstand any harsh, industrial environment. It adopts “Front Access” design, making the installing, cable wiring, LED monitoring and maintenance very easy for technicians to manage. The WDAP-W7200AC provides fixed and magnetic wall mounting installation methods making its deployment more flexible and highly efficient.
Comprehensive Wireless Security
In aspect of security, besides 64/128-bit WEP encryption, the WDAP-W7200AC is integrated with WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK and 802.1x RADIUS authorization to secure and protect your wireless LAN. It provides the wireless MAC filtering and SSID broadcast control to consolidate the wireless network security and prevent unauthorized wireless connection. Being an access point, the WDAP-W7200AC supports multiple SSIDs (10 sets of SSIDs). Moreover, its Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) mechanism provides enhanced QoS over wireless connection for better performance in multimedia transmission like on-line gaming and video streaming, which are classified as a top priority.
Flexible Enough to Achieve Various Applications
The WDAP-W7200AC supports AP, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes, through which it provides more flexibility for users when wireless network is established. Compared with general wireless access point, the WDAP-W7200AC offers more powerful and flexible capability for wireless clients.
Flexible Deployment with PoE Feature
Compliant with the IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus standard, the WDAP-W7200AC can be powered and networked over a single UTP cable. It thus reduces the needs of extra cables and electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any other place where they may not be found or may be difficult to reach. Thus, the wireless network deployment becomes more flexible.
Deployment Simplified through Centralized Management
The WDAP-W7200AC supports AP controller which can be switched to “managed AP” mode and thus can be centrally managed by PLANET WAPC-1232HP smart AP controller. It will certainly benefit the system integrators when the scale of the wireless network gets bigger. Furthermore, with user-friendly Web UI and Planet Smart Discovery supported, the WDAP-W7200AC is convenient to be managed and configured remotely in a small business wireless network.