- For direct burial
- Suitable for blowing in mini- and microcables
- Inner wall grooved
- High-density polyethylene (PE-HD)
- Wall thickness: 2mm
- Drum size: 1200x390x480mm
- Length on drum: 2500m
The Lightwin® Microtubes are used to branch off existing pipelines and connect customer or switching points in direct earthing. They are perfect for injecting fiber cables over long lengths. They are made of durable high density PE and are equipped with optimized sliding ribs on the inside. The Tubes are available in various colors to ensure easy planning and documentation. The Lightwin® Microtubes are characterized by a higher peak pressure resistance compared to a PEHD tube 50×4.6. They are delivered on a wooden disposable spool optimized for transport and installation or on 100m collars.
The Lightwin® Microtubes are made of 100% recyclable PE-HD 3200 material according to DIN 8075. The dimensions and tolerances correspond to DIN 8074.
All pipes are inspected for faultlessness in pipe production with laser-assisted systems. Furthermore, a pressure test and a calibration test are carried out with each tube using a ball in the tube, which is located between two magnets.
- All tubes are 3 years UV resistant at Central European climates.
Colors of the Microtubes:
- The microtubes are produced in standard colors according to the color chart.
- Other colors are possible by arrangement. The color differentiation is advantageous in the identification of the respective microtube when several microtubes are used in a network.
Marking of the Microtubes:
- Microtubes are labeled during manufacture. The font is usually black and min. 3 mm in size.
- Standard marking: Material * Dimension * Date of manufacture * Manufacturing time * Length.
- The inscription repeats every meter.
Packing of the microtubes:
- Wrapped on spools (forehead made of chipboard, core made of pressboard).