- 24-Port ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ subscriber interface with built-in POTS splitter
- DMT data rate: Downstream up to 25 Mbps / Upstream up to 3 Mbps
- 1000Base-T uplink interface
- Web GUI based management
- Local RS-232 CLI and Ethernet SNMP / Telnet / SSH management
- Firmware upgradable via FTP
- Configuration backup and restoration via TFTP
- Supports IPSec / L2TP / PPTP VPN pass-through
- Supports 4K MAC address
- Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag-based VLAN and Protocol-based VLAN
- Layer 2 / 3 filtering based on MAC, IP, Protocol, Port number and Ether Type
- Access Control List by MAC / IP / Protocol / Port number
- Traffic prioritization (802.1p)
- Supports IGMP snooping / proxy per IGMP v1, v2, and v3
- Fan alarm indication
- Temperature monitoring and system overheating trap functionality
PLANET IDL-2402 is a 24-Port ADSL2/ADSL2+ mini IP DSLAM with one 1000Base-T uplink Interface offering scalable and easy deployment for the network with small ADSL environment. With the built-in POTS splitter subscriber ports, the IDL-2402 has developed a cost-effective solution for network service providers to offer multiple subscribers excellent services.
Moreover, the IDL-2402 supports local and remote managed capabilities of CLI, SNMP, Telnet via RS-232 Console Port and Web GUI management interface. Via the user-friendly Web GUI, the IDL-2402 can be managed by workstations running standard web browsers that provide the easy-to-use operation and convenient maintenance.
To enhance the network security, PLANET IDL-2402 also provides features such as QoS, VLAN, Multicast, Bandwidth Management, Traffic Prioritization, and Access Control List. With the advanced QoS features, the IDL-2402 is an ideal solution for next generation broadband network to deliver rich video contents, DSL, POTS, and VoIP service over ADSL2+ connection.