IEEE Compliant HomePlug AV & LAN:
- Designed for high-definition multimedia streaming
- Data rate up to 500Mbps and distance up to 300 meters over existing electrical wiring
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV standard compliant
- Backward compatible with HomePlug AV (200Mbps) including PLANET Powerline products
- Equipped with 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ports for LAN/ WAN, Auto MDI/ MDI-X
Secure Network Connection:
- Plug-and-Play installation in minutes; converts any power socket into a wired connection point
- Simple push-button setup with sophisticated data encryption, 128-bit AES encryption for network protection enhancement
Easy Installation & Management:
- Creates a high speed network connection throughout your home without the mess of cables
- Easy-to-use utility for powerline network management
- Up to 16 Powerline Network Adapters can communicate on a single network
- Green technology applied to help conserve energy when no data link is detected
- TDMA and priority-based CSMA/CA channel access schemes maximize efficiency and throughput
- Provides a noise-filtered power outlet with AC Pass Through
- Integrated Enhanced Quality of Service(QoS) features
High Speed Ethernet Connection via HomePlug Powerline:
With HomePlug AV technology, the PLANET PL-751 Powerline Pass-Through Ethernet Bridge extends a high speed up to 500Mbps networking connection to any power outlet. With hassle-free plug and play installation, it enables users only to plug a pair of powerline adapters into the house power outlets, and then users can easily enjoy high definition video streaming and network transmission. No more tripping over tangled, messy wires running through your house, the PL-751 is an ideal solution to creating a wall-to-wall home network.
Built-in Noise Filtering Power Socket:
To efficiently make use of the power socket, the PL-751 is built-in with an extra AC power outlet with noise filtering feature. As a result, another device needing power can be plugged into the AC socket on the PL-751 directly without taking up another wall socket. While the appliances which use the powerline as communications medium will also contribute noise to it, with noise filtering function, the PL-751 can enhance powerline communications coverage in the home when its AC Pass Through outlet is in service.
Data Transfer Rate up to 500Mbps and Wiring Distance up to 300 Meters Wiring:
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, the PL-751 provides users with stable, high speed data transfer rates up to 500Mbps on electric powerline length up to 300 meters. Therefore, the PL-751 can transmit multiple HD streams and even Full HD movies to every room, making it a great choice for easily building a multimedia entertainment network.
Securing the network connection with the touch of a button; no need to remember passwords:
Simply by pushing the button on the PL-751, users can easily set up a hassle-free secure Powerline network within minutes. It provides 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
Users can immediately access to the Internet via the PC / Laptop connecting to PL-751 by simple three steps:
Connect one Powerline Ethernet Bridge to your ADSL or Cable modem’s Ethernet port and plug it into the nearest power socket.
Plugs in the second Powerline Ethernet Bridge in your room or office.
Connect the PC / Laptop to the Powerline Ethernet Bridge by the network cable.
Reducing Power Consumption Up to 80%:
The PL-751 consumes less power when comparing to the existing Powerline Ethernet Adapters. Moreover, when there is no Ethernet link, the PL-751 will automatically switch to the "Power-saving" mode that would reduce energy wasting by over 80%* when compared to the adapters without this feature.
*Actual data will vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
Efficient Bandwidth Management by QoS (Quality of Service):
Quality of Service (QoS) is provided by the PL-751 enabling a network to provide better service to selected network traffic over various technologies. The PL-751 provides 5 priorities of QoS for quick setup such as internet, online game, IPTV, video and VoIP.