- 1x 10/100/1000BASE-T with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Gigabit RJ45 port
- 1x 1000BASE-X SFP interface
- 1x 2-pin terminal block for power input. (Power Range: 24 ~ 56V DC)
Power over Ethernet:
- 1-port data + power output
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet plus PSE
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at/802.3af powered devices
- Supports total PoE budget up to 30 watts for PoE output port
- Provides DC 55V power over RJ45 Ethernet cable to device with Ethernet port
- Auto detects IEEE 802.3at/af equipment and protects devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
Industrial Case and Installation:
- IP67-rated and IK-10 rated aluminum case
- Wall-mount design
- Supports 6KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- Plug and Play installation
Designed to Operate under Wide Temperature Range:
PLANET IGTP-825AT is the industrial-grade Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter, featuring one 1000BASE-X SFP fiber port and one 10/100/1000BASE-T 802.3at PoE+ copper port in an IP67 rugged but compact-size case. Being able to operate under the temperature ranging from -40 to 75 degrees C, the IGTP-825AT provides reliable, stable and continuous long-range data transmission and can be installed in any harsh environment without taking space into consideration.
Backward Compatibility Saves Deployment Costs:
The IGTP-825AT can deliver up to 30-watt 55V DC power over Cat.5/5e/6 Ethernet cables, doubling that of the earlier 802.3af. It is also backward compatible with 802.3af PoE standards to allow users to flexibly deploy standard and high powered devices simultaneously with no need for software configuration. With data and Power over Ethernet from one unit, the IGTP-825AT can reduce cable deployment and eliminate the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place.
Fiber-optic Link Capability Extends Network Deployment Distance:
The maximum distance between a PoE PSE (power sourcing equipment) and a PD via Ethernet UTP cable is 100 meters. To flexibly extend the PoE deployment range, the IGTP-825AT’s SFP slot, supporting a 1000BASE-X SFP module, can extend the distance from 550m to 120km.
The SFP module (transceiver) is hot-pluggable and hot-swappable. You can plug in and out the transceiver to/from any SFP port without having to power down the Industrial 802.3at PoE+ Media Converter.
Weather-proof RJ45 Ethernet Connector and Shielded Plug:
The IGTP-825AT is ideal for installing an extended range of outdoor PoE devices such as outdoor PoE wireless access points, outdoor PoE IP cameras, outdoor PoE IP intercoms and many more. The IGTP-825AT is equipped with 3 waterproof cable glands for direct-attach applications. Assembled with a waterproof cable gland, it can make the general connector weather-proof and provides a tight and strong connection. Moreover, it comes with the industrial protection rating of IP67 capable of withstanding humidity, dirt, dust, shock, vibrations, heat and cold.
With an industrial-level IP67-rated aluminum case, the IGTP-825AT provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and wide-ranging temperature capability, and can protect itself from dust and water ingress. All these features ensure the highest level of reliability for mission-critical applications in any difficult environment.
The IGTP-825AT provides ±8KV DC for Ethernet ESD protection and ±6KV surge immunity to improve product stability and thus protects networks from power fluctuation.