- Eliminates power cabling with PoE over coaxial
- Supports Power over Ethernet PSE (PoE Injector)
- Power and Ethernet data transmission of 1,000m over coaxial cabling
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet PD on RJ45 port
- Supports Long Reach PoE power up to 30.8 watts (depending on power source and cable distance)
- Supports PoE Power up to 25 watts (depending on power source and cable distance)
- Auto detects remote powered device (PD)
- Plug and Play; no PC required
Industrial Case and Installation
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Metal case protection
- Compact size, DIN-rail and wall-mount design
- Supports EFT surge protection of 2kV DC for power line
- Supports Ethernet ESD protection of 4KV DC
- -20 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
PLANET Long Reach PoE solution is designed to extend IP Ethernet transmission and inject power simultaneously into a remote 802.3af/at PoE compliant powered device (PD) beyond the 100 meters distance limit of Ethernet.
Convenient PoE over Coaxial Extender in Harsh Environment
The LRP-101C-KIT, a PLANET Long Reach PoE solution, is a Single-port PoE over Coaxial Extender Kit featuring long range data and power transmission for distance up to 1,000m (3,280ft.) over coaxial cable, and another 100m over Ethernet cable to remote PoE IP camera, PoE wireless AP or access control systems complied with 802.3af/at PoE. The LRP-101C-KIT provides point to point application for easy plug-n-play operation and deployment in climatically demanding environments with wide temperature range from -20 to 70 degrees C. Without the problem of power source, it makes the installation of remote PoE powered devices easier and more efficiently.
Composition of Long Reach PoE over Coaxial Extender Kit
The LRP-101C-KIT consists of a Long Reach PoE injector and a Long Reach PoE extender set which can work in pair anywhere on your network infrastructure. It contains two brand-new products:
- LRP-101CH: 1-Port 10/100TX PoE PD + 1-Port Coax Long Reach PoE Injector
- LRP-101CE: 1-Port 10/100TX PoE PSE + 1-Port Coax Long Reach PoE Extender
The LRP-101CH transmits data and power over coaxial cable to the LRP-101CE, which can be located as far as 1,000m away. It will then deliver the data and power output with a maximum of up to 25 watts to a PoE PD over Ethernet cable, thus expediting the IP surveillance network or wireless LAN infrastructure in long distance. Both of the two products come in a compact but rugged metal housing. Their wall-mounted design fits easily in any space-limited location.
IP Ethernet and Power over Long Existing Coaxial Cable
A normal UTP cable can only be extended up to 100 meters, but the LRP-101C-KIT can extend PoE networking up to 1,000 meters (3,280ft.) over existing 75 ohm coaxial cable with stable, high-quality video transmission. It eliminates the need for additional remote site power while allowing a single power source to provide power to both LRP extenders and the PoE IP camera at long range.
Stable Operating Performance under Difficult Environments
PLANET Long Reach PoE Extender Kit is the perfect solution for distance extension for PoE or non-PoE networking for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. They can operate stably under temperature ranging from -20 to 70 degrees C to enable the users to conveniently operate the kit in almost any location.
With the plug and play feature, PLANET Long Reach PoE Extender Kit can be used immediately without the need of configuration and is also compliant with all kinds of IP network protocols. Moreover, the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front panel show the operating status of the individual port and the whole system, enabling the administrator to efficiently manage the network.