* new dual band 2.4/5 GHz wAP ac LTE kits with two Gigabit ports
* new industrial 2.4 GHz LtAP LTE kits with many expansion options
* new MikroTik LTE video review
* LHG 60G (our 60 GHz CPE for longer distances)
* email address list for priority technical support
We are glad to introduce dual band (2.4/5 GHz) wAP ac LTE kit with two Gigabit Ethernet ports - powerful home AP with LTE backup!
Based on the popular weatherproof wAP form factor for outdoor/indoor installations, wAP ac LTE kit is powered by a quad core 716 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM, capable of handling heavy loads. It is equipped with two Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual chain 2.4 GHz and dual chain 5 GHz wireless for dual-concurrent AP coverage.
The unit has several powering options: 10-57 V via DC power jack, or 18-57 V via PoE, that supports both passive PoE and 802.3at/af
Three models are available:
* wAP ac LTE kit (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-LTE) with R11e-LTE modem for bands 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 20, 38 and 40.
* wAP ac 4G kit (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD&R11e-4G) with R11e-4G modem for bands 3, 7, 20, 31, 41n, 42 and 43.
* wAP R ac (RBwAPGR-5HacD2HnD) without LTE card.
More information here: https://mt.lv/wap-ac-lte
Releasing LtAP LTE kit - weatherproof wireless access point with an LTE modem and GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), specially designed for moving vehicles!
Keeping the concept of already popular LtAP mini LTE kit, the new LtAP LTE kit has many improvements and additions. LtAP LTE kit has a dual core 880 MHz CPU and 128 MB RAM to deal with heavy loads, one Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, full-size USB and high power 2.4 GHz dual chain 802.11b/g/n on-board wireless.
The unit comes with two miniPCIe slots(one already populated with LTE modem) and three Mini-SIM slots, offering many expansion options. For example, you can install a second LTE modem for redundancy, or 5 GHz wireless interface to have Dual Concurrent 2.4/5 GHz AP + LTE. LtAP is also our first product with simultaneous LTE option - it has the three Mini-SIM slots for switching between operators.
The unit has several powering options: 12-30 V PoE-in by Ethernet port, DC power jack, and automotive connector.
Three models are available:
* LtAP LTE kit (RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-LTE) with R11e-LTE modem for International bands 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 20, 38 and 40.
* LtAP 4G kit (RBLtAP-2HnD&R11e-4G) with R11e-4G modem for International / USA bands 3, 7, 20, 31, 41n, 42 and 43.
* LtAP (RBLtAP-2HnD) without LTE card.
More information here: https://mt.lv/ltap
The units have CE, FCC, IC certificates as well as E-mark certificate, that's required for many institutions to be able to use the products in vehicles.
Popular YouTube channel Crosstalk Solutions recently made a hands-on video review of MikroTik LTE products, demonstrating how to do initial configuration in a simple and easy way, add external antennas and other tips and tricks. You are welcome to share this video with your customers who would be interested in our LTE products.
Watch it here: https://youtu.be/qKqCHfS-SeU
Our 60 GHz Wireless Wire Dish units are now also available in single packaging as LHG 60G!
LHG 60G comes with a Gigabit Ethernet port, RouterOS L3 license and is recommended as a CPE for high-speed long distance (up to 800m) point-to-multipoint links with our 60 GHz base stations wAP 60Gx3 AP and wAP 60G AP.
The product code is RBLHGG-60ad
More information here: https://mt.lv/lhg60g